This is yet another attempt at therapeutic writing. I really feel like I was the victim of false advertising. Here’s how it went down:
- See good looking guy’s profile and like how funny and intelligent he seems.
- Meet guy and have a great time for a couple of weeks.
- Learn guy has some medical issues that he’s in the process of fixing, but doesn’t want to spend time when he’s not feeling good.
- Be patient with guy, while he’s going through this process.
- Learn that guy has a hard time being the guy he presents on his profile. WTF – then change your profile to who you are NOW. Fuck wit!
- Go through a range of emotions deciding whether or not to continue with guy and decide not to.
- See that guy is still looking, but not on the site that you met him through. Hmmmm, OK!
- Guy says he never dated someone from that site while dating me. Says he’s currently incapable of investing emotionally in a relationship and I’m better off trying to find someone who can give me the attention I deserve.
- Go back to square 1 with dating sites, all the while trying to figure out WTF happened.
- Harden my heart because I realize that dating sites are bogus with too many frauds.