I’m not talking about passing the person who is doing 5 MPH over. I’m talking about passing the person who is doing 20+ MPH over, right along with everyone else.Embed from Getty Images
Why do they do it? Here’s my ideas!
- They are more important than the rest of us.
- They like to weave – in & out – out & in.
- They like yoyos. Pass, be passed, pass, be passed.
- They want to get there 1/10th of a second quicker.
- They feel driven to fill that braking space.
- They’re a race driver wanna be.
Got any other ideas?