Monday was a really bad day, at least to begin with. See my previous post for details.
I was teary-eyed and could not focus on work. After about an hour, I took sick time for the remainder of the day.
Here’s what I did for myself:
* Shopped Macy’s and found 2 very nice shirts. No luck with black shoes or ankle boots.
* Found 2 new pair of jeans at Kohl’s. It is very hard to find jeans because I’m perpetually between sizes. Also got jeans for boy #2.
* Chose some new pajamas and new undies. Haven’t had new undies in a LONG time. They’re practical, but cute.
* And today I found the black ankle boots I’ve been searching for. Then headed to Sephora for new lipstick.
* On my way out of Sephora I found a Fossil store, so chose a new purse.
I’m not cured, but I sure do like my new stuff!