Thank you to Colleen Knight for nominating me for this lovely award.
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award. And, according to the VBA website, you’re kindly asked to do the following:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Choose 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you seven things about yourself.
7 Things About Me
- I like psychology and wish I had known how much before I was in my 40s and too tired to change careers.
- I am a mom of 2 boys, 14 and 11 – one with Asperger’s / Autism.
- I am in the process of going through a divorce. I’m OK with it, but not the one who wanted it. I secretly wish it was me who had the guts to ask for it.
- I’m learning photography with my new Nikon D3200.
- I’m an instructional designer and love that part of my job. But I only get to do the things I really like about 20% of the time.
- I was in the US Army for 4 years and loved my 1 year assignment to Yongsan in Korea. Prior to that I worked at the Pentagon for 2.5 years.
- While I was in Korea I learned how to Australian rappel. You can read about that here.
13 Blogs I Nominate (random order – just can’t find 15 to nominate within the time I have to get this posted)
- Must Be This Tall To Ride. He was recently divorced.
- Candid Kay. She writes about life.
- Becky Due. She writes about women’s daily issues.
- Fill Your Own Glass. She writes about life.
- The Ninth Life. She’s an inspirational writer about life.
- Scott Williams. A therapist writing about how to navigate life.
- Living the Dream. Single dad, recently divorced. Humorous.
- Ned’s Blog. Humorous blog about life.
- Lesson From the End of a Marriage. She is divorced and writes about healing based on her experiences.
- From TV to Mommy. Divorced TV / writer mom writing about a variety of topics.
- Affective Living. Positive psychology blog.
- Scott Wood Therapy. Therapist writing about a variety of life issues.
- Better Not Broken. She is divorced and writes about healing and moving on.