Weekend things that I’m grateful for:
- We had an awesome family therapy session. Younger son was very participative and open about working on his problems. Older son participated in a way that did not distract (not too much anyway)! Husband was in a good mood and participated nicely.
- We went to see Girl on Fire as a family.
- I ran (mostly ran – anyway) about a mile and a half.
- We went to the grocery store as a family and everyone had a good time shopping. Ended up with a lot of sweets though!
- I can still say I’m in my early 40s and it will be almost true – for another day.
- Although I’m not perfectly healthy in every way, I am not entirely unhealthy! 😉